A class blog
Patricia Bou. English Studies. UV
1. Which two youth groups were against the US government in the 60's?
a. STUDENT ACTIVISTS AND HIPPIES.
b. Beatles and Rolling Stones. c. Unionists and Confederates.
2- During the 1960s, students protested government measures by gathering in university...
a. draft calls.b. SIT-INS.c. greetings.
3. The Hippie way of life had the following characteristics:
a. THEY LIVED IN COMMUNES, WORE TIE-DYE CLOTHES AND THEY LISTENED PSYCHEDELIC MUSIC.
b. They wore tracksuits and they were very serious.
c. They didn’t experiment with drugs.
4. Why did older people believe the young had a challenging attitude?
a. They didn’t go to school.
b. THEY QUESTIONED VALUES AND TRADITIONS.
c. They went back home very late.
5. During the 1960s, blacks fought for...
a. The right to go to school.
b. The right to smoke.
c. EQUAL RIGHTS AND STOP DISCRIMINATION.
6. The anti-war movement ceased after the end of the Vietnam War...
a. Under the Kennedy administration.b. Thanks to students.c. UNDER THE NIXON ADMINISTRATION.
Post a Comment