1. Which was the total number of plays that Shakespeare wrote?
2. When was the old Globe Theater built?
3. By the time he wrote his last play in 1613, Shakespeare had helped to establish a new grammar and a much wider vocabulary for the early form of modern English. True/False?
4. Was in the Lombard Street the house that Shakespeare bought in London? True/False
It was in the Ireland Yard
5. Except for the writers of the Bible, Shakespeare is the most frequently quoted writer in English. True/False?