Questions and Answers about the Tudor dynasty (answers included)
1. When was the beginning and the end of the Tudor dynasty?
2. Choose the correct answer: the Tudor monarchs chronologically.
A) Henry VII, Henry VIII, Mary I, Edward VI, Elizabeth I
B) Henry VII, Henry VIII, Richard III, Mary I, Elizabeth I
C) Henry VII, Henry VIII, Edward VI, Mary I, Elizabeth I
3. Elizabeth I was the creator of the Anglicanism. T/F
4. The Tower of London served as a prison very frequently during the Tudor period. T/F
5. Choose the most important playwright in the Elizabethan era.
A) Thomas Kyd
B) Christopher Marlowe
C) William Shakespeare
Marta Campillo Cañete
Judit Cervera Cañigueral
Dzhuliya Doncheva Doncheva