History and Culture A _ 2012-2013

A class blog Patricia Bou. English Studies. UV

Wednesday 23 November 2011

The Tudor Dynasty



Questions and Answers about the Tudor dynasty (answers included)

1. When was the beginning and the end of the Tudor dynasty?
A) 1485-1603

B) 1200-1326
C) 1458-1603




2. Choose the correct answer: the Tudor monarchs chronologically.




A) Henry VII, Henry VIII, Mary I, Edward VI, Elizabeth I

B) Henry VII, Henry VIII, Richard III, Mary I, Elizabeth I

C) Henry VII, Henry VIII, Edward VI, Mary I, Elizabeth I





3. Elizabeth I was the creator of the Anglicanism. T/F

4. The Tower of London served as a prison very frequently during the Tudor period. T/F

5. Choose the most important playwright in the Elizabethan era.




A) Thomas Kyd
B) Christopher Marlowe
C) William Shakespeare



Group members:



Marta Campillo Cañete



Judit Cervera Cañigueral



Dzhuliya Doncheva Doncheva

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home