Group Members: Sara Peralta Feltrer, Raül Martínez Gullón and Víctor J. Reyes Mínguez
Questions on "Blacks in the Revolutionary War"
1. True or False:
- The slaves fought besides the whites because they felt the same feeling of independence.
- All slaves that participated in the war got their freedom after that.
- Peter Salem was so-called "Spy for the Cause".
- British were the first enlisting African-Americans in the army.
- The most important black patriotic regiment was part of Pennsylvania colony.
2. Which of these was not an independentist:
a) Lord Dunmore
b) Joseph Murray
c) James Armistead
3. Which of the following was not a loyalist:
a) Boston King
b) Titus Cornelius
c) Crispus Attucks
4. The main reason for the war was:
a) Unfair taxes to pay to Britain
b) Allowed slavery in the new world but not in Europe.
c) Religion differences among Americans
Bibliography and Images
- Emmerich, Roland. The Patriot (2000)